Welcome to "Internet Work at Home Opportunity"
Legitimate Global Internet Work at Home Opportunity
that you can work from the comfort of your home,
Find the best work at home internet business opportunities and the tools and resources you need to make
How To Make Your Link Exchange Campaign
Work For The Success Of Your Web Site
WORK at HOME PRINCIPLES
by Donnie Baird
Internet Work at Home Opportunity
Work at Home Principles
My name is Donnie Baird. I have been involved with several different home- based businesses over the years. There is a reason that people are looking for a home- based business opportunity. Why? Like me, they want, needed or desired more money. That is the bottom line of any business - to make money. I have been looking for the last 4 years for a way to increase my income with a home-based business. I have learned a few things along the way that have helped me start achieving my goals. I would like to share some of the lessons I have learned:
1. There are no get rich quick schemes. If you find one, and need someone to join you, let me know. If fact, most opportunities fall well short of what they say they will do. They are mostly hype. Once you join, you never hear from them again unless it requires more money from you. Be leery of opportunities that require you to spend money without being upfront with you about what you will be doing.
2. Being successful will cost you. What is the price? Time, effort, dedication, and yes, money. It takes time to promote your business. It takes effort to promote your business, whether it's online, offline, or just telling your friends, neighbors, and relatives. I have a website that costs me time to promote. I have to be dedicated to work on it regularly. It cost me money to have it hosted.
3. It's hard to do it alone. Notice I didn't say you couldn't do it alone. But, it is much easier when you have a mentor or sponsor that is available to you and who is more than willing to help you be successful. Many online opportunities give you the instructions on how to run your business. However, it can be hard to actually communicate with someone when you need help. Duplication is a term often used. When someone in your business is successful, do what he or she does. Follow their steps. Then, when you are successful, teach others to follow your steps.
4. It takes money to make money. I am simply saying that I can't think of a business that was started and ran totally for free. It costs to host a website. It costs to advertise. It costs to buy the product or service. But if you believe in what you are doing, and stay focused on your goals, the payoff will be well worth the cost of running your business.
5. You need training and patience to be successful. People will join a home-based business, not do anything, and after 30 days say that it does not work. Others do not know where to begin and give up. Take the time to learn about your business. Learn how to promote it. Use all the training available to you. Dedicate a length of time that you are willing to stick with it.
6. Whenever possible, use the products or services you promote. You can be your best promoter by having a testimony about what you offer. It is hard to sell products or services if you do not use them, or if you use somebody else's stuff.
In closing, let me say a home-based business is like any other business. There are principles and guidelines to follow. Be honest with yourself, give your best effort and be realistic. Set your goals and stick to them. There is no reason you can't be a success.
Marketing Your Internet Business|
Today's Definition of Marketing. Has it Changed?
How To Start A Profitable Home-Based Business
WORKING SMARTER NOT HARDER:RELIEVE STRESS and ACHIEVE SUCCESS RIGHT NOW
Increase Web site Visibility
7 Little Or NO Money Strategies For Building Traffic To Your Website
Networking for Work At Home Mothers
The Best Kept Secret of the Rich
Aiming At The Home Based Business Bullseye
A Website? Who Needs It?
Stories About People With Successful Home-Based Businesses
10 Killer Ways To Multiply Your Sales
Residual income: An interesting theme of your online business
Can the "Little Guy" (The Small Online Business) Compete on Line?
10 Quick Traffic Building Tips For Any Web Site
How Can My Design Affect My Search Engine Rankings?
Building a Successful Team
It's 3 AM Do You Know What Your Website's Doing?
Are You an Entrepreneur That is Starved for Time?
A Major Temptation When Developing A Home-Based Business
Are You SURE Your Link Partners Still Link to You?
7 Keys That Helped Me Leave the "Rat Race" for Cyberspace
How To Avoid Classic Work-At-Home Scams
The Invisible Opportunity
Patience: Don't Start Your Business Without It
7 Powerful Ways to Get One-Way Inbound Links