Easy Ways To Advertise Your Online Business
There really is no right or wrong way to advertise your online business. What I recommend is that you try multiple ways of paid and free advertising until you come up with the right combination for your business.
It does take some time to master Internet marketing traffic generation. That’s really what you’re doing when you promote your business on the Internet. You are attempting to generate as much traffic as you possibly can every day.
Paid advertising is the fastest way to get traffic to your website. Depending on your budget you can drive traffic almost immediately with various types of paid advertising.
Free advertising might take a little longer to see results. What you lack in advertising funds you will need to spend in your personal time to advertise your online business.
The exception to this would be if you outsource some of your marketing efforts. Today many Internet marketers prefer to hire an outsource worker and have them do specific things to generate traffic.
Let’s look closer at some of the easy ways to advertise your online business using paid and free advertising.
1. Pay per click ads. Google Adwords, Yahoo Marketing, and Microsoft adCenter are the 3 largest ppc ad programs. PayPerClickSearchEngines.com is a good website to find lesser known ppc programs that will get you tarted traffic at a fraction of the cost of the Big 3.
2. Ezine advertising. Buy email solo ads in targeted email newsletters relating to the products you want to promote.
There are many excellent email newsletters that have large subscriber lists you can mail to. This is a fast way to do email marketing without having a list of your own.
3. Facebook ads. They are the largest social network in the world with close to one billion members. They also offer an excellent advertising program where you can reach targeted members based on your own specific niche.
1. Search Engine Optimization. Develop a list of targeted keyword phrases relating to the niche your business is in.
Google Adwords offers an excellent free resource for this. Traffic Travis, Wordtracker and Samuari are also good sources for doing keyword research. Do not be afraid to spend a little bit of time developing a large keyword list as you will use it and the other various forms of free advertising.
2. Article marketing. Write short articles around your keyword list and submit them the article directories.
In your resource box of the article hyperlink your keyword phrases back your website. This will help you develop traffic, search engine traffic, and backlinks.
3. Blogging. Write short seo blog articles and post them online. Bookmark them with an online service such as Only Wire to get backlinks and search engines coming to spider your site.
4. Video marketing. Create short videos and submit them to online website such as You Tube.
Use an article converter service such as Article Video Robot to create videos from your articles. Submit these online to multiple shared video websites with the click of one button.
None of these ideas take much in the way of technical experience. You can use Fiverr.com to find inexpensive labor to do things you do not have time to do, or do not know how to do.
Ultimately the best way to advertise your online business is to develop a total advertising strategy. Using these easy free and paid advertising methods is a good start!
For more information on starting your own home business and for more home business tips, subscribe to my Free Work at Home Opportunities Newsletter.
Filed under: Advertising
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!