INTERNET WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITY FEATURED ARTICLES
How To Make Your Link Exchange Campaign
Work For The Success Of Your Web Site
How to Effectively Manage Your Time With A Home Business
An Explanation Of Google PageRankô TechnologyFor Newbie's
Work at Home Principles
Internet Entrepreneurs Flock to Record Breaking Company
How You Can Protect Yourself From Work At Home Scams
Five Easy, Pain-free Ways To Boost Your Productivity FAST.
What to Look for in a Work at Home Business
You CAN Create Your Own Job If ---
21 Proven Thinking Patterns
The 5 Step Website Marketing Plan
10 Steps to Increase Your Business Profitability
Balancing Home & Work: The Challenge of the Home-Based Business
Setting Goals That Will Never Let You Quit
Essentials Of Word Of Mouth Marketing
13 Free or Cheap Effective Advertising Methods
The Secret to Making Goals Happen
Learn to Become a Search Engine Expert Using Forums
Creating a Vision for Your Business Success: Designing Your Life and Work Deliberately
How to Get Search Engine Traffic
Quit Your Job Now!
The Ten Top Ways to Attract Buyers, not Just Visitors to your Web Site
10 Sizzling Ways To Ignite Your Profits
Top Ten Reasons to Market Your Business Online
Pop-Up's To Profits... A Simple Technique EXPOSED!
A Common Frustration When Operating A Home Based Business
Traits and Skills of Successful Internet Entrepreneurs
Finding Your Home Business Niche
If I Knew Then What I Know Now ... 15 Rules for Success In Your Home-Based Business
7 Powerful Ways to Get One-Way Inbound Links
By: Trent Brownrigg
It’s no secret that having links pointing to your website is very good for search engine rankings, and gives more ways for human visitors to find your website. So, how do you get one-way inbound links to your website? Well, there are numerous ways, and I am going to focus on seven of the most effective techniques.
You probably already know about link exchanges as great way for getting links to your website. However, with link exchanges, you have to give a reciprocal link back to the website that is linking to you. In this article I am going to show you how to get links to your website without giving a link back.
Ok, here are seven powerful ways for getting one-way inbound links:
1) Content – Packing your website full of useful content is one of the best ways to get inbound links. When you have a lot of content other webmasters will naturally link to you because your site will be valuable to them and their visitors.
Some examples of good content to add to your website would be; free articles, tools, tips, and resources related to your website theme. You could also have a blog that you update regularly with fresh content.
2) Testimonials – A big trend on the internet right now is adding testimonials to websites. The site owners typically get the testimonials from their site visitors and business customers. In exchange for the testimonial they usually give a link back to your website.
Every time you come across a great website, or have a good experience with a purchase, send a testimonial to the website owner. If they decide to publish your testimonial you will get a link to your website. After a while these links will add up to a significant amount.
3) Online Directories – There are hundreds of online directories that accept website submissions. This is a very good technique for getting one way inbound links. Many of the top directories require you to pay for inclusion or provide a link back to their directory. You can give the link back if you want, or pay if you have the extra money. However, there are also numerous directories that will accept your website without payment or a link back.
All you have to do is find the ones that accept free submissions and you will get your one way inbound links. You can find quite a few directories, and some other great information about submitting to directories at https://www.directory-pages.com/
4) Articles – Writing articles is one of the best techniques for getting one-way inbound links to your website. Many webmasters are looking for more content for their websites and Ezines. You can provide them with that content by writing articles and submitting them to websites, Ezines, and article directories.
In return for your effort you can put a little blurb about yourself and/or your business, with a link to your website, at the end of the article. You will rack up a very high amount of inbound links to your website by utilizing this technique. I have done it many times with a lot of success.
5) Free E-book – You can write an e-book and offer it for free in exchange for a link to your website. You can also put links to your website and other affiliate links in the e-book. Putting the links in the e-book will increase your website traffic and affiliate profits.
You are probably thinking that you can’t write an e-book. Well, yes you can! It doesn’t have to be some killer piece of work that you spend months writing. Instead, you can just make it a collection of your favorite articles, resources, and tools related to your website theme. As long as it is useful to your visitors they will gladly link to you in order to get it.
6) Blogs – There are actually a few ways to get one-way inbound links with blogs. The first way is simply to host a blog on your website and update it frequently. People tend to link to blogs because they provide content that is constantly being updated.
The second way you can get one-way inbound links with your blog is to submit it to blog directories. Just like website directories, there are tons of blog directories on the internet that you can submit to for free. Just do a search on Google for “blog directory” and you will find many of them to submit too.
The third way of getting inbound links with a blog is to host it somewhere other than on your website. Then, provide a link from your blog to your website. After you have done that, you can submit your blog to directories for the extra page rank and added exposure. Use this third technique with as many blogs as you have time to update regularly with quality content.
7) Free Article Directory – Create an article directory on your website and allow your visitors to submit articles to it. Ask for a link back to your website in exchange for the article submission. This will build your inbound links and create free content for your website. I have successfully used this technique for quite a while. You can see one of my article directories at https://www.work-at-home-jobs-iowa.com/article
Alright, there you go, you now have seven very effective techniques for getting one-way inbound links to your website. Get started on them right away and you should see your search engine rankings rise, your website traffic increase, and your profits explode. If you have any questions about any of these linking techniques just let me know, I will be happy to help. You can find my “contact me” link at the bottom of my website.
Return to Internet Work at Home Opportunity
I Want To Work For Myself, But ...|
Six Models of Success On the Internet
Top Ten Lessons Learned in Internet Business
Marketing Your Internet Business
Today's Definition of Marketing. Has it Changed?
How To Start A Profitable Home-Based Business
WORKING SMARTER NOT HARDER:RELIEVE STRESS & ACHIEVE SUCCESS RIGHT NOW
Increase Web site Visibility
7 Little Or NO Money Strategies For Building Traffic To Your Website
Networking for Work At Home Mothers
The Best Kept Secret of the Rich
Aiming At The Home Based Business Bullseye
A Website? Who Needs It?
Stories About People With Successful Home-Based Businesses
10 Killer Ways To Multiply Your Sales
Residual income: An interesting theme of your online business
Can the "Little Guy" (The Small Online Business) Compete on Line?
10 Quick Traffic Building Tips For Any Web Site
How Can My Design Affect My Search Engine Rankings?
Building a Successful Team
It's 3 AM Do You Know What Your Website's Doing?
Are You an Entrepreneur That is Starved for Time?
A Major Temptation When Developing A Home-Based Business
Are You SURE Your Link Partners Still Link to You?
7 Keys That Helped Me Leave the "Rat Race" for Cyberspace
How To Avoid Classic Work-At-Home Scams
The Invisible Opportunity
Patience: Don't Start Your Business Without It