How To Make Your Link Exchange
Work For The Success Of Your Web Site
How to Effectively Manage Your Time With A Home Business
An Explanation Of Google PageRankô TechnologyFor Newbie's
Work at Home Principles
Internet Entrepreneurs Flock to Record Breaking Company
How You Can Protect Yourself From Work At Home Scams
Five Easy, Pain-free Ways To Boost Your Productivity FAST.
What to Look for in a Work at Home Business
You CAN Create Your Own Job If ---
21 Proven Thinking Patterns
The 5 Step Website Marketing Plan
10 Steps to Increase Your Business Profitability
Balancing Home & Work: The Challenge of the Home-Based Business
Setting Goals That Will Never Let You Quit
Essentials Of Word Of Mouth Marketing
13 Free or Cheap Effective Advertising Methods
The Secret to Making Goals Happen
Learn to Become a Search Engine Expert Using Forums
Creating a Vision for Your Business Success: Designing Your Life and Work Deliberately
How to Get Search Engine Traffic
Quit Your Job Now!
The Ten Top Ways to Attract Buyers, not Just Visitors to your Web Site
10 Sizzling Ways To Ignite Your Profits
Top Ten Reasons to Market Your Business Online
Pop-Up's To Profits... A Simple Technique EXPOSED!
If I Knew Then What I Know Now ... 15 Rules for Success In Your Home-Based Business
I Want To Work For Myself, But ...
Top Ten Reasons to Market Your Business Online
A Common Frustration When Operating A Home Based Business
Are You SURE Your Link Partners Still Link to You?
10 Killer Ways To Multiply Your SalesBy: Frank Bauer
Would you like to multiply your web site sales? Or course you would, who wouldn't? :) Then take a close look at the following 10 killer ways to multiply your sales...
1. When you make a sale, always follow-up with the customer. First you should follow-up with a "thank you" email.
Then, a few days later, you can follow-up up and as them if they are satisfied with their purchase or if they have any questions.
After a certain time, you should follow-up and ask them for their feedback, good or bad and possibly for a testimonial.
All your follow-up messages can include a small advertisement for other products you sell.
If you use a fn automated system to do this, it will not even take a minute of your time to do all the follow-ups.
2. You could upsell to your customers. When they're at your order page, tell them about a few extra related products you have for sale. They could just add it to their original order.
Or you can upsell your visitors from a standard version to a professional version of your product or service.
3. Tell your customers if they refer four customers to your web site, they will receive a full rebate of their purchase price. This will turn one sale into four sales.
This can be easily done placing a refer-a-friend form on your order "thank you" page.
4. When you sell a product, give your customers the option of joining an affiliate program so they can make commissions selling your product. This will multiply the sale you just made.
For example... do that in one of your follow-up messages mentioned in the first point above.
5. Sell the reprint/reproduction rights to your products. You could include an ad on or with the product for other products you sell. You could make sales for the reproduction rights and sales on the back end product.
You could also product licenses in bulk at a discounted rate to resellers. Then they can sell it at retail price and keep to profit.
6. You could cross promote your product with other businesses' products in a package deal. You can include an ad or flyer for other products you sell and have other businesses selling for you.
This is a great way to joint venture with other businesses as it is mutual beneficial for both sides.
7. When you ship out or deliver your product, include a coupon for other related products you sell in the package. This will attract them to buy more products from you.
Of course you can also include coupon codes in one of your follow-up emails.
8. Send your customers a catalog of add-on products for the original product they purchased. This could be upgrades, special services, attachments, etc. If they enjoy your product they will buy the extra add-ons.
If you create an online catalog for delivery by email (again, this is good for another follow-up email), I recommend to use Adobe Acrobat to create a PDF catalog.
This way your customers will be able to read it, no matter what operating system they use on their computer.
9. Sell gift certificates for your products. You'll make sales from the purchase of the gift certificate, when the recipient cashes it in. They could also buy other items from your web site.
To do that online, you could simply send the customer a personal coupon code, that they can on to the lucky person.
10. Send your customers free products with their product package. The freebies should have your ad printed on them. It could be bumper stickers, ball caps, t-shirts etc. This will allow other people to see your ad and order.
Online you could give them free versions or trial copies of your other products, together with their paid product.
Follow-up autoresponder system: Add2it AutoRespond Pro https://www.add2it.com/scripts/autorespond-pro.shtml
Refer-A-Friend system: Add2it ReferThem Pro https://www.add2it.com/scripts/referthem-pro.shtml
Return to Internet Work at Home Opportunity
Finding Your Home Business Niche|
Six Models of Success On the Internet
Top Ten Lessons Learned in Internet Business
Marketing Your Internet Business
Today's Definition of Marketing. Has it Changed?
How To Start A Profitable Home-Based Business
WORKING SMARTER NOT HARDER:RELIEVE STRESS & ACHIEVE SUCCESS RIGHT NOW
Increase Web site Visibility
7 Little Or NO Money Strategies For Building Traffic To Your Website
Networking for Work At Home Mothers
The Best Kept Secret of the Rich
Aiming At The Home Based Business Bullseye
A Website? Who Needs It?
Stories About People With Successful Home- Based Businesses
10 Killer Ways To Multiply Your Sales
Residual income: An interesting theme of your online business
Can the "Little Guy" (The Small Online Business) Compete on Line?
10 Quick Traffic Building Tips For Any Web Site
How Can My Design Affect My Search Engine Rankings?
Building a Successful Team
It's 3 AM Do You Know What Your Website's Doing?
Are You an Entrepreneur That is Starved for Time?